Austin's Epoxy Floor Experts!
AUSTIN'S EPOXY FLOORING COMPANY
Are You Interested in Austin Area Epoxy Flooring?
At Austin Epoxy Floor, we are a firm that desires quality and service in: Austin Area Epoxy Flooring.
With us, it all begins with customer satisfaction. Our deference to our clients makes it possible for us to succeed in building prominence in the industry.
With years of experience in the profession, we have made a guarantee for both our business and customers for success. Contact our company today to see for yourself.
Austin Epoxy Floor
5307 Wasson Rd, Unit B
Austin, TX 78745
Epoxy is perfect for heavy traffic areas. Slip resistant, water resistant, stain resistant and chip resistant, epoxy coat flooring is durable and affordable. Austin Epoxy Floor specializes in commercial epoxy floors. Call us today for a quote!
10 Benefits of Epoxy Flooring
Floors are usually something to which we don’t pay much attention unless something is wrong with them and yet they are an essential part of workday productivity and safety. You may want to consider an alternative flooring option for your facility and its potential impact. One of these options is epoxy floor coating.
Epoxy is a material that acts as a sealant for concrete floors. Epoxy coatings can be used on floors for commercial buildings, walkways, even on walls or ceilings at times, and most commonly on garage floors. Many facilities that have already experienced the benefits of epoxy flooring are commercial or industrial buildings such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, pharmaceutical buildings, food or beverage plants, even laboratories. Here are the major benefits of installing epoxy coating in your building:
- Durability: Concrete floors coated in epoxy last longer and resist considerable wear, thus saving you money and allowing you to manage other business concerns.
- Strength: Once the epoxy has been converted to a solid polymer, it becomes incredibly strong and prevents chemical breakdown.
- Saves time: Epoxy flooring is usually quickly and easily installed, which means less time shutting down production for installation.
- Low maintenance cleaning: Once concrete has the epoxy coating, it is no longer porous since sealed and is therefore easier to clean.
- Aesthetic: Coatings are usually available in an array of colors and patterns to fit your specific style.
- Chemically resistant: Epoxy coatings can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals, which is perfect for warehouses or plants that may be exposed to such materials.
- Safety: These coatings are also resistant to slippage, temperature, extreme impact and even fire, maintaining both the safety of your employees and your building.
- Brightness: Typically, a high gloss option for coatings can be provided, which improves lighting in your facility to a significant degree due to reflection.
- Lowers vehicle maintenance: Choosing an epoxy coating can also reduce wear on vehicles in your facility because it is more forgiving on machinery.
- Helps the environment: Lastly, epoxy coatings are a green option for your business because of the reduction in material usage. It is a great alternative to adding on a completely new floor or replacing vehicles due to damage.